POSITION TITLE: Technician, Product Resources Centre (PRC)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, PRC
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent will work within the Logistics department alongside the PRC division, solely responsible as a Licensed PRC Technician to support the Product Resource Group, performing the duties of a licensed service technician. The incumbent will be responsible for performing Product Delivery Inspection (PDI) and services on all HC Stock units and fleets, and supply technical expertise to various Honda departments and deal directly with associates on company car issues and services. This is a 12-month contract with strong possibility of renewal.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- PDI all company cars, HAVP units, Advertising units, All Business Process Units (BPU) units, PDI / Gas, test drive, wash and detail. Install all accessories required.
- Check lotus notes service booking system. Service and perform all Maintenance and repairs needed on all HC stock and HAVP units. Survey and terminate HC vehicles.
- Check Press Fleet, Wash, Detail and drive units to visitors, Hand keys and loan agreements to security. Return all the Press Cars to PRC compound after use.
- Deliver finished product to Mangers, fleet managers, vendors and associates
- Keeps service logs on all services performed. Scan vehicle vins with Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) Tablets to create work order for Serti
- Install and balance Snow Tires, label, store and organize tires.
- Travel and provide all mechanical support for Press Events, Advertising Events, and Marketing events
- Provide mechanical support for QE recalls, port mods, stop sales items and campaigns. Assist tech line on buy back units.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed College Diploma
- License Automotive Technician
- Driving License / able to drive manual transmission
- 3 Years of Shop experience.
- Previous experience PDI vehicles, Service and Detailing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
- Team player, quick thinker, and able to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.