SCOPE OF POSITION:
Support National & Zones with technology / communication touch points that drive customers into our dealerships for servicing. In order to achieve the above, implementation of pricing, some marketing materials, online service scheduling, and regularly troubleshoot any issues field staff may have regarding any of the items that affect the dealership and/or the customer.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service pricing updates on all communication touch points (i.e. eDisplay, Xtime, ACM, RSVP/Acura 360)
- Online service booking availability/field staff troubleshooting support on Xtime and Venue Vision services
- Implementing and supporting all technologies across the country (i.e. TEC support on Xtime/eDisplay/ePayment & Texting/Xtime walkarounds/etc.)
- Provide support to other National departments regarding their initiatives (i.e Journey marketing, HFS proposals, new National website implementation like Special Offers page, etc.)
- Support the Field Operations Analyst on any related items on Xtime, ePayment/Texting, etc. (i.e. SOW discussions, using RMP to help support Standardized Op Codes reporting and Opportunities reports)
- Meeting minutes for the regular weekly calls with the zones and discuss any new items that need to be followed up on (i.e. vehicle issues that needs QE’s input)
- Develop and consult communication items that may further promote service operations (i.e. decal stickers, Xtime appointment video review, lease package details with Xtime/maintenance minder, Facebook ads for online appointments, uniforms, POP material (i.e. Takata boards and PAM 1804), etc.)
- Maintenance Calculator, Archway Transmissions, regular/ad-hoc reporting & slide creation, and other duties required
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree – Preferably in Business Administration with a specialization in marketing and/or strategic planning
- 2-4 years of experience in business operations, vendor liaising/coordination, marketing, strategic planning and inter-departmental co-ordination preferred
- Experience in the Automotive Industry an asset
- Experience in Microsoft Suite and basic Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or within a group
- Effective time management and organizational skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.