SCOPE OF POSITION:
The position queries data, trend results, and analyzes findings based on the data obtained. The person in this role should ensure accuracy in the data and reports distributed where much of the planning of activities relates to data in reports provided. The analyst in this role will be required to provide recommendations with supporting analysis for forecasting of business, countermeasures, and highlight market trends. The analyst will be responsible to identify business opportunities and build ROI cases for National & Zone Management. Position will also act as a Liaison to IT, Management and other Analysts within zones, providing business enhancement solutions/tools (ie. Dashboard design/development, relational database management). Required to enhance analyst(s) ability to data mine, develop strategies for retention optimization.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- L3, Financial Trends Analysis, Parts Monthly, UIO Reports and Analysis
- Weekly Training Report, QDC Report, Key Indicator Accy Reports and Analysis
- Service Traffic analysis & CapDo
- Lifetime Brake Pad Program Management
- Dashboard building / management
- Takata Completion Report
- Service Traffic Forecasting
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and deep dive analysis
- Identify business opportunities and build ROI for national & zone management
- College Diploma or University Degree – Preferably in Business, Analytics, Data Science or Related Discipline or Related Experience.
- 5 years’ experience in data analysis required, preferably within the automotive industry
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Access a must
- Programming in SQL, Sequel, VBA or other related language(s)
- Demonstrated experience with relational database management
- Demonstrated experience in building tools (example: Access) and/or dashboards (example: Tableau)
- Must entail excellent organization, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify trends, forecast business needs and effectively communicate findings
- Bilingual English/French is an asset
- Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905)888-4331.