POSITION TITLE: Sales Support & Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Sales Support & Marketing
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent works within the Sales Support and Marketing department for Honda Financial Services (HFS) Central/Western region. Reporting to the Supervisor, Sales Support and Marketing Administrator is responsible for monthly program management for all lines of business including reporting and analysis of results. As program, management is a high-risk process, Sales and Marketing Administrator will be responsible for processing, investigating and correcting program codes with accuracy. The incumbent is also responsible for assisting and supporting internal and external affiliates with all sales activities for Honda Acura Plus Ancillary Products, implementing effective measures and countermeasures where applicable to ensure overall department efficiency and pronounced customer care for Honda Canada customers. This is a 12-month contract with possibility of renewal.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Senior Marketing Coordinate with the following tasks:
Manage the timely launch of Monthly programs and system upgrades.
- Documenting business and operational policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Credit, Funding and Field staff to correct errors and create solutions for new programs.
- Coordinate and process dealer buy/sell documentation.
- Maintain HFS dealer database including but not limited to: Banking Info, Address Changes, phone/fax #'s, Program offerings etc.
- Provide escalation support for Prism/ACAPS/eBiz issues.
- Draft, publish and co-ordinate translation of HFS Sales Bulletins.
- Collaborate on Ad-hoc reporting and investigative analysis.
- Regular communication with CH Sales Departments to determine program setup and streamline launch timing.
Support Marketing Coordinator Coordinate with the following tasks:
- Manage the timely procurement and supply of point of purchase (POP), promotional and marketing materials, including inventory/warehouse control and the creation of new brochures as required.
- Keep up to date with industry standards and trends; assist with CRM and marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and track product performance
- Analyze results, document gaps and consult with regions on corrective measures to achieve objectives.
- Provide escalation support for HCFI marketing-related issues (Corporate, HFS and AFS).
- Keep apprised of any, and all relevant marketing related information and decisions.
- Assist/Collaborate with CH/HCFI on HCFI's areas on the Honda, Acura websites.
- Assist/Collaborate with CH/HCFI for external marketing opportunities, including e-Newsletters and other public-facing projects.
- Develop content and coordinate production of marketing communications materials.
- Assist with developing branding campaigns such as video and social media.
- Be the liaison with Dealer Relations Managers and the Dealer Network for marketing campaigns/programs to achieve fiscal objectives.
- Primary liaison with vendors/agencies for creative, media buy and marketing campaigns for HFS.
- Assist with review of documents related to new product launch such as customer contracts, license agreements, etc.
- Ensure systems, POP material, Field Staff and dealer training.
- Assist in preparing business presentations, including reports as required.
Support Plus Analysts with the following tasks:
- Investigate Sales Application rejects to determine root cause and provide direction to dealers, HFS, CR, Subordinates, management ,as well as MC/PE and Auto on HAP sales related activities and fix where applicable: To provide ongoing guidance to associates and make decisions on Plus problems that are not black and white. Solve escalation problems with dealers.
- Process all “Repossessed” cancellation requests from HFS, SPP, Recovery Agencies
- Work closely with CAA Canada (Roadside Assistance Vendor) to amicably resolve all Roadside Assistance issues.
- Assist in reviewing some Marketing material from HFS.
- Update CICs with Insurance Write-offs and Stolen vehicles using Proof of Loss Forms from Insurance Companies, reports from police and information from CarFax, Carproof, C/R and Dealers.
- Update errors in CICs for Plus Plans.
- Assist sales and warranty staff in daily Plus functions and enter Customer Goodwill contracts from C/R.
- Process orders for marketing materials to be send out to dealers as well as keeping track of inventory at our Ports.
- Weekly mailing to customers on transferred contracts. Co-ordinate with St. Joseph’s weekly customer letter mail out.
- Monthly processing of HAA Warranty claim debits and submission of payments to A/P.
- Processing “Don’t use it, don’t lose it” program.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed University/College Business degree preferred with a Marketing specialization.
- Minimum two to three years of proven marketing experience.
- Experience in Automotive Industry or Packaged Goods an asset, as well as Training Experience.
- A passion for Marketing is a must. Must entail excellent analytical, organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Aptitude for leadership, integrity, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written among all levels within an organization, ability to display initiative and work independently in a fast-paced results-oriented environment with multiple changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Previous Automotive marketing experience as well as F&I products understanding an asset.
- Previous Copy writing, print and promotional product buying experience.
- Previous project management experience an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of internet features including experience with social media and website content management.
- Experience with metrics and analyzing trends and making recommendations is required.
- Proficient with MS Office Skills (Access, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop required.
- Must be interpersonal ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, affiliates, vendors, and suppliers.
- Bilingual (English/French) is a definite must.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905)888-4331.