SCOPE OF POSITION:
- Create & manage programs & recognition events to motivate dealer staff to complete training, excel in customer experience initiatives, and support Honda’s corporate goals.
- Manage Quality Delivery Checklist, PDI, POP material programs with print & warehousing vendors
- Support the sales of fixed operations parts and services with retention programs and promotional marketing campaigns
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Honda customer experience
- Customer Care Excellence & Acura Service Guild
- Technician Recognition
- Checklists – Quality Delivery, Pre-delivery & Multipoint Inspection
- Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee, Lowest/ Best Price Guarantee on Oil & Tires marketing programs
- Invoice payment
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree – Preferably in Business Management, Marketing, Law or Dealer Business Management
- 2-4 years’ experience – preferably in project management, analysis and problem solving market research, gap analysis & countermeasure creation
- Must entail strong organization & communication skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships internally and with external contacts
- Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results.
- Physical Effort
- Mental Stress