SCOPE OF POSITION:
DFS Credit Coordinator main purpose of the job is to administer and coordinate Wholesale Accounts by accurately updating and maintaining data (RAM) and documentation related to the Wholesale Portfolio Systems and Logs, maintaining all filing current, PPSA renewals, insurance and financial statement collections, annual review file preparation including the collection of banking information / Equifax / Trans Union, etc., and other projects assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing annual files for financial review – collection of bank / Equifax / Trans Union / year-end financial statements, and other trade data as required
- PPSA renewal (all provinces except Ontario / assign renewals to legal for Quebec
- All portfolio related system updates (RAM / main dealer log / PPSA / insurance / financial statement / CICS)
- Annual renewal letter preparation for all completed reviewed files
- Provide excellent customer service to our dealer network by answering and responding to dealer inquires to ensure a positive DSI is maintained, and to promote HCFI products and services
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as it pertains to HCFI internal controls within your day-to-day job function.
- Department supply orders (Ariba system)
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree in Business, or relevant discipline required.
- 3 years of Business experience is required preferably in wholesale inventory financing environment
- Must entail excellent organization and administrative, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for initiative, integrity, leadership and acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands, multitask, and work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must entail strong problem-solving, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as works well in a team environment.
- Must entail strong mathematical aptitude.
- Intermediate level PC skills and proficient in Windows and MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English/French an asset.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results.