POSITION TITLE: Quality Analyst - Logistics
REPORTS TO: Supervisor - Quality
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Quality Analyst works within the Logistics and Trade compliance group and is responsible for analyzing transit damage data and identifying trends to guide the implementation of counter measures. They will review and report on carrier performance as well as perform on site audits of various compounds. The main objective of this role is to improve the overall quality of deliveries from factory to dealers. This is a 12-month contract with possibility of renewal.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare monthly damage analysis reports and investigate trends and recurring issues. Develop and implement countermeasures in order to lower damage frequencies.
- Develop, implement and maintain Quality Incentive programs aimed at improving quality of deliveries
- Review and implement best practices for carriers, processors and compounds throughout our network
- Develop, implement and monitor Quality Assurance Policies and procedures including key performance metrics and targets.
- Become subject matter expert through continuous training, Honda factory visits and industry specific certification.
- Frequent visit to HCDC/HCM to review quality concerns and processes
- Go to the spot visits for trending issues including dealers, compounds etc.
- Participate in site audits as well as carrier field quality audits (e.g. Canadian Pacific/Canadian National monthly audits, American Railroad Association audits and review meetings)
- Develop Dealer communications regarding delivery policies and procedures for Dealership level.
- Perform load testing of new vehicles to create loading instruction documents for carriers to review.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.