POSITION TITLE: Bilingual Distribution Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Manager, Sales & Field Operations, MCPE
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The distribution coordinator is responsible for creating orders and facilitating dealer shipments with the goal of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly wholesale targets. The associate will offer support to National and Zone sales associates as well as work closely with Honda Financial Services “HFS” to ensure orders are being released. The associate will also be responsible for handling dealer inquiries related to MCPE sales. This is a 12-month contract with possibility of renewal.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle Dealer Inquiries – Respond to dealer inquiries via email and telephone
- Manage Dealer Demand Summary – Analyze the Dealer Demand report on a monthly basis and reach out to DSM’s to fulfill orders
- Create orders placed by dealers or DSM’s via email or telephone
- Bulk order creation
- Lead Management Follow-Ups – Follow up daily with dealers that have unconfirmed/outstanding leads
- Work with dealers that require purchase orders to provide summaries, obtain PO’s, pricing issues, etc.
- Weekly Reporting – Report on missed wholesale opportunities and dealers that are currently on “Do Not Ship”
- eCommerce Orders – Confirm online orders with dealers, create orders and follow up to finalize the sale.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Post-secondary diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Power sports industry (Motorcycle, ATV, Power Equipment, Marine)
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to working in a fast-paced team environment with multiple priorities.
- Good communication, interpersonal, administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong PC skills with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bilingual (English/French) is a must.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.