Reporting to the Supervisor, Business Planning, the Business Planning Specialist is responsible for the promotion, pricing and maintenance of all SxS, ATV, Motorcycle (MC), Power Equipment (PE) & Marine accessories. This position is also responsible for developing and administering programs to generate revenue for replacement parts sales and chemicals/ oils for SxS, ATV, MC, PE & Marine.
- Develop and maintain marketing strategies for all current Non-Automotive accessories.
- Create and administer programs to generate revenue for parts and accessory sales.
- Provide pricing analysis and recommendations of parts and accessories, to maintain product line competitiveness and profitability.
- Liaison with Honda development teams on accessory line-ups and ensure Canadian content and requirements are met.
- Provide monthly and initial sales forecasts for new accessories.
- Prepare Seasonal Dealer Parts Bookings for all product lines designed to meet corporate revenue and inventory goals.
- Manage accessory application charts and content
- Gather, prepare and organize all website content for accessories.
- Ensure that all New Model Launch activities are completed according to deadlines.
- Work with the Events & Sponsorships teams on promotional activities to build brand awareness.
- Completed Post-secondary education preferably in Business or Automotive management or equivalent experience is required.
- 3 years working experience in motorcycle and/or Powersports industry is required.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- Intermediate level Excel and MS Office is required.
- The ability to multi-task and deal effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst