The incumbent will be part of the WFM team of associates. This position will have a focus on data analysis as well as daily, weekly and monthly reporting with the goal of identifying and recommending opportunities for improved efficiency. Additional duties will include support for Real Time Analytics (intra-day monitoring) as well as processing associate requests.
- Creating/Analyzing reports by pulling data from the Cisco and Verint systems to provide daily, weekly and monthly results to the respective department Supervisors/Managers.
- Manage Daily Service Levels by Monitoring Queues to ensure all departments fall within the 80% Service Level (SL) and 5 % Abandon Rate (AbR) goal.
- Review schedule adherence for Customer Care Group (CCG) associates on a daily basis by adjusting schedule changes for adhoc activities so associates meet their Adherence KPI and identify any performance trends that may need to be addressed by the department Supervisor/TL.
- Ensure queue coverage for all CCG departments by creating/editing/updating skillset assignments in the Cisco system.
- Adjust Call Volume Forecasts weekly based on recent call volume trends and outside factors that may influence a department’s call volumes (Mailers, Marketing Campaigns, Recalls, etc) to meet our Forecast Variance target.
- Undertake additional duties and projects when required.
- Completed post-secondary education in related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to work shifts between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST) – Monday to Friday. Shifts may change depending on business needs.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must have strong reasoning, technical, planning, and research skills.
- Must have excellent decision-making, listening, and strategic skills.
- Flexible and approachable, ability to prioritize high volumes of work, effective organizational and time-management skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to display leadership, initiative, integrity, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be proficient in MS Office suites.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written. Ability to visualize, articulate and solve both complex and simple problems and concepts to make fact based decisions.
- Ability to research and process issues to elevate efficiencies and recommend changes.
- Ability to apply numerical calculations to reporting and/or identification of issues.
- Ability to analyze reports, determine trends and make recommendations to management to enhance efficiency and meet targets.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment as well as being self-motivated within the organization.
Financial Operations Administrator - AR (Bilingual)