This position will be responsible for customer master data set up and changes including account analysis and reconciliation of cancelled customers, customer and inter-company credit collections by monitoring the aging report and follow up on outstanding receivables. Response to inquiries from customers or internal parties on a timely basis is critical. This role will also be responsible for the accurate recording of customer adjustments and the customer refund process.
- Responsible for both Dealer and Inter-Company credit collections. Monitor the Aging Report and follow up on outstanding receivables.
- Responsible to maintain high service levels with dealers and internal parties by responding to inquiries on a timely basis
- Responsible to review and process new Customers and changes to existing customers (ownership changes etc.)
- Responsible for the accurate recording of Customer Adjustments and processing of Customer Refunds
- Responsible for Account Analysis including reconciliation of cancelled dealers within required timeframe.
- Responsible to ensure Dealer Maintenance is processed correctly along with supporting documentation and within appropriate time frames.
- Responsible for Releasing Orders
- Back up for cash application and A/R Daily Balancing
- Support Audit and SOX Activities
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or business and/or equivalent experience of 2+ years working in Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external customers a must.
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly and to take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail is essential with focus on high quality of deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word,
- Experience with ERP System (SAP preferably)
- Bilingual (English/French) is required.