SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Tech Line Analyst MC/PE is responsible to ensure a high level of Tech Line communication within all CH departments. A technical support agent maintains a positive team atmosphere and assists with root cause identification and problem resolution for all Tech Line MC/PE files. Assist dealer technical staff with troubleshooting of complex mechanical and electrical contentions and report any recurring quality or technical problems internally.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Honda MC/PE dealership technical staff in troubleshooting complex mechanical concerns.
- Review individual Tech Line cases to ensure quality. Cases are to be clear and concise.
- Identify and report technical issues to Technical Analysts in Quality Engineering.
- Support and participate with various CH departments with problem analysis, diagnosis and testing as required.
- Participate in product modifications, updates and campaigns as required.
- Conduct/ Assist Field Engineering analysts with investigations / dealer visits or in-house inspections of customer vehicles as required.
- Provide guidance for warranty policy; provide claim authorizations and submission guidance.
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of current motorcycle and Power Equipment technology.
- Provide Tech Line reports to management as required.
- Adhere to all CH Policy and Procedures.
- Keep individual Provincial Technician License up to date.
- Follow internal Training Curriculum as directed by the Tech Line Supervisor.
- The ability to Read, Write, and Speak in French is an asset.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed secondary school graduation, valid motorcycle technician’s license or equivalent.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience as an MC/PE technician is required.
- Must entail strong analytical, strategic, and problem solving skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must entail good planning and organization skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal colleagues and the dealers.
- Ability to be autonomous and decisive, display integrity and initiative.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships and all members of the team.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships within Honda North America as well as all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, establish and maintain good working relationship with Honda North America suppliers, partners, consultants, stakeholders and other network contacts.
- Enjoys team building approach of management and department - shares results.