POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Sales Support MCPE - EZ
REPORTS TO: Zone Manager, MC/ATV/PE Sales
SCOPE OF POSITION:
To provide effective sales support to Zone manager, District Sales Managers and Dealers by preparing reports and plan meetings with District Sales Managers & Dealer Ad Association. Be very engaged with any retail and Wholesale opportunities on a daily basis. This is a 12 month contract to start.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate new sales programs / activities sales initiatives to dealer network.
- Coordinate with zone manager to prepare monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly skype presentation for dealer network and for Dealer Ad Association
- Track all Eastern Zone Budgets and District Sales Managers’ schedules.
- Track & monitor Eastern zone demo fleets/press units /loan agreements
- Work closely with zone DD to make sure DD deficiencies/activities & deadlines are met.
- Support dealers with any sales inquiries on a daily basis.
- Provide support for regional Motorcycle, ATV, Power Equipment & Marine shows and events.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum high school diploma, University degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Power sports industry (Motorcycle, ATV, Power Equipment, Marine)
- Experience in retail and wholesale business preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable to work independently in a fast-paced team environment with changing priorities.
- Must be flexible with irregular hours as required (weekend work required)
- Must be results-oriented.
- Strong PC skills with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bilingual (English/French) is a must.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 888-4331.