POSITION TITLE: Customer Retention Representative (CRR)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Customer Retention Centre
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Retention Centre, the Customer Retention Representative will act in the capacity of financial process expert contract termination decisions (Lease & Retail) and processes to drive retention through marketing and sales promotions. The incumbent will also act to secure Lifetime Owner Loyalty and support CH Sales initiatives. This is a 12 month contract opportunity with high possibility of renewal.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage inbound and outbound call volumes for Honda and Acura Customers by responding to their current financial inquiries and anticipating their future needs. Advise customer of (lease/retail) options while promoting and marketing new programs and offers to secure and retain customers to the brand. Act as a trusted advisor to customer with their End of Term decision.
- Assist Honda dealers with retention efforts by providing necessary information on extensions, payouts, and the processing of loyalty waivers and reversals and actively generate sales leads.
- Initiate ownership and accountability for problematic “out of the box” account issues and collaborate to ensure team success by working within the Customer Care Group ecosystem to drive account resolution and client satisfaction to ensure LOL.
- Improve business processes as required by providing recommendations to enhance productivity, ensure legislative compliance and achieve improved client satisfaction results.
- Initiate customer retention management through retail outbound campaigns.
- Performance Parameters: (Including related controls of financial significance) include: CSI scores, Sales conversion rate, Customer retention rate, Client Verbatims, Departmental Operating Reports, Maintain CASS notes, Effective account resolution, TQM methodology (PDCA), and Assure Compliance.
- Payout transfers and upselling for Honda customers redirected from Customer Service. (Projected Ideal State)
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as it pertains to HFS internal controls within your day to day job function. Adherence of the following would include but not be limited to the following:
- Code of Business Ethics/Conduct
- Business and operational policies and procedures
- IT general and application controls
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 1 –3 years of relevant, progressive business experience with a proven track record of delivering results.
- A minimum of 1 year working within a Customer Care Group required.
- Ability to work in partnership with the organization to drive strategic business goals.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous work experience in the automotive industry a definite asset, Dealership Experience a definite asset.
- Fluently bi-lingual in French and English required.
- Above average analytical, decision making and negotiation skills, and the ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint required.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects and initiatives with a positive impact on results and objectives.
- Proven ability to manage business objectives while providing an elevated and unique level of client experience.
- Demonstrate above average interpersonal, communication and listening skills with an aptitude for rapport building and influence.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated to take the initiative to drive account resolution.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.