POSITION TITLE: Detailer
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Product Resource Centre
The Detailer will assess cars to determine their need for cleaning and maintenance. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
- Wash down cars by hand, especially in hard to reach places
• Clean wheels, rims and mudguards using a correct and safe mixture of soap and water
• Look for small dents and scratches and undertake measures to minimize them
• Assist team in Gassing vehicles when required
• Shampoo and vacuum carpets, seats and other upholstery inside the vehicle
• Remove grease and stains using specialized grease removers and brushes
• Wax, buff and polish car interior and exteriors and remove any swirls found in the process
• Clean engines and engine components using steam cleaning equipment
• Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to leather surfaces to preserve and protect them
• Verify that appropriate stickers such as number plates are attached to the vehicle and are not damaged or chipped
• Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and ensure procurement of supplies when inventory runs low
• Assist in local automobile deliveries and test runs
- Other General Duties as required in shop
- Some travel and Overtime may be required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant detailing experience
- Minimum high school diploma
- Driving License / able to drive manual transmission
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to perform in fast paced environment
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 888-4331.