POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Product Delivery
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Product Resource Centre
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the Delivery process, from the moment the customer orders the product to receipt of the product. This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver all Honda Canada Products to Internal Customers
- Demonstrate the vehicle, including advise customer of vehicle benefits and attributes.
- Review all paperwork and documents prior to delivery to ensure they are correct, as well as review all paperwork and documents with the customer at delivery.
- Be knowledgeable about new features, specials and updates.
- Be a champion for delivering excellent service 100% of the time.
- Develop strong relationships with customers.
- Greet customers in prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Handle all customer queries and concerns with a genuine intent to solve their problem.
- Provide support to other departments, as required.
- Ensure all documentation/paperwork is completed accurately and within a timely manner.
- Ensure the vehicle is equipped with correct and functioning features.
- Keep up to date with products, accessories, prices, and key features of major competitor’s technologies.
- Some travel and Overtime may be required
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of automotive experience
- Driving License / able to drive manual transmission
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Organized and an attention to detail with the ability to pick out errors.
- Flexible and open to change; take on special tasks as needed.
- Ability to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult problems.
- Team player, quick thinker, and able to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills; ability to form and maintain relationships and engage with people.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.