POSITION TITLE: Dealer Operations Manager - Acura (Western Zone)
REPORTS TO: Senior Dealer Operations Manager
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent acts as a consultant to Acura dealers in all Sales and related dealer operational matters to maximize the brand image and ensure attainment of sales objectives, dealership profitability, customer satisfaction and lifetime owner loyalty; and as a liaison between Acura dealers and Acura Brand and Zone management. This will be accomplished using TQM to analyze dealer operations, and by using PDCA to report dealership situation.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and direct individual Sales processes to achieve market share levels and RSO attainment
- 10 Day / 20 Day / Month End data and feedback by dealer, model and other actionable information
- Weekly review of what competitors are doing within the region and gaps and opportunities for the Acura network.
- CAP-DO, PDCA and Drill-down of KPI deficiencies and opportunities within the dealership network.
- Provide bi-monthly meetings with the Acura Association to discuss inventory, tactical advertising and medium support
- Assist individual dealers with marketing strategies, budget, and developing recommendations for countermeasures to improve traffic in showrooms and brand exposure in PMA
- Provide guidance with inventory management and control by, monitoring wholesale vehicle inventory levels.
- Provide quick and efficient support for the Dealer Network while ensuring the smooth and timely flow of information to the National office
- Evaluate dealership facilities and make recommendations
- Support in-person initiatives / activities / events to ensure they are in line with Acura and further strengthen the Brand
- Review and approve all Coop and Advertisements to ensure compliance
- Publish bulletins and discuss initiatives to ensure to incorporate all dealers for greater overall results
- Monthly drill-down and review of dealerships financial statements to investigate opportunities and implement Action Plans with Dealer Principals to ensure buy-in and higher ROS.
- Monthly meetings with AFS, DMCS and Used Vehicle consultant to ensure one-voice and adequate dealership support with the objective of increasing KPI results and removing them from program
- Promoting and assist dealerships in implementing all criteria of Acura Concierge.
- Achieve and surpass NVOI / VSC / JD Power averages and objectives
- Review Program Contests / Bulletins with Management and front line staff to ensure they are understood, focused on and used to motivate staff to achieve KPI’s
- Support Dealership front line contact for consistency with the Acura Brand
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University/College degree/diploma in Business or an automotive related discipline.
- Several years’ experience in Management in the automotive field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Wholesale sales experience is required.
- Knowledge of Honda products and retail and wholesale businesses is required.
- Must have excellent PC skills with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Must entail strong presentation and communication skills. Written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to lead a team, be a strong mentor, and implement effective department structure and strategy.
- Ability to display leadership, initiative, integrity, and strong attention to detail.
- Must be interpersonal, ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be results-oriented.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.