The Logistics Traffic Analyst is responsible for monitoring and ensuring all new vehicles are delivered timely to the dealers. Trouble shoot logistics delays and resolve issues quickly to keep fluidity moving throughout the supply chain. The Logistics Traffic analyst is responsible to adhere to SOX compliance mandates and proactively engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Communicate with compounds and carriers and ensure network fluidity of new vehicles within the different zones
- Update and maintain the data integrity of the wholesale confirmation file
- Update and monitor the exceeding reports for all zones.
- Ad hoc projects/reporting
- Undergraduate degree or College diploma is required
- 3+ years’ experience with vendor management. Specific experience with logistics within the automobile industry is preferred.Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint is required
- Strong reasoning, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong Communication skills, ability to build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to create solutions to everyday issues.
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities with conflicting demands and tight deadlines.
- Ability to be decisive, take initiative, and display integrity and strong attention to detail.
Engineering Analyst - MCPE