POSITION TITLE: Credit Administrator
REPORTS TO: Credit supervisor
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent will work for Honda Canada’s Financial Services (HFS) National Credit team and will provide support by handling all administrative duties related to the credit decision process. By ensuring accuracy and tight follow-ups, the incumbent will support the National Credit analyst’s team reducing HFS credit risks. This is an 8-month contract opportunity.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain proper documentation related to business credit applications by pulling Equifax, Echogroup and Cidreq information and relay it to the credit analysts using ACAPS.
- Process bank rating requests received by the dealer using the credit email queue by faxing or emailing to the appropriate bank/institution and relay the information to the analysts using ACAPS.
- Ensure follow-ups on pending business applications by managing ACAPS C13 and C82 buckets and ensure follow-ups by managing the pending bank rating folders.
- Coordinate and exchange information between HFS and other captive on current and recent inquiries.
- Process all incoming credit emails. Analyze provided information and share with the credit analysts by using ACAPS (proof of employment, Visas and special requests)
- This position is NOT customer facing
- This position is an administrative position and do not require any analytical.
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) as it pertains to HCFI internal controls within daily function. Adherence of the following would include but not be limited to:
- Code of business Ethics/Conduct
- Business and operational policies and procedures
- IT general and application controls
- Adhere to credit SOPs
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual (French/English) is required
- College diploma or university degree is required
- MS Office utilization
- Good organizational skill
- No experience is required
- Must be available to work late shifts and Saturdays
- Must be available to work late shifts and Saturdays for a total of 35 hours per week: Monday to Friday until 8pm and Saturdays from 9am to 5pm