The Dealer Development Administrator works within the Logistics & Dealer Development department alongside the Dealer Development team. The incumbent will support the team members with zone dealer development research, analysis, and reports, prepare presentations and invoices, assist with promotions, and organizing documentation, ensuring overall efficiency and maintenance of dealer development objectives.
- Monitor trends and objectives, ensuring effective results and targets.
- Responsible for managing documentation of Dealer Development approval process.
- Maintain status of Dealer Development initiatives and support team with tasks as required.
- Preparation of budget, monthly review, and update.
- Prepare and expedite all vendor and dealer invoices for payment, ensuring payments are all aligned.
- Ensure maintenance and organization of files and documentation.
- Maintain ebiz bulletin creation, translation coordination & promotion activities.
- Maintain and track office supplies/meeting/promotion materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completed secondary education, preferably post-secondary education in marketing, analysis, business, or related discipline.
- Related working experience is preferred.
- Must entail exceptional analytical skills and strong working knowledge of reports and interpretation of data - Format/ Drill Down/ Analysis- explain reports to other associates.
- Ability to think outside the box and try to troubleshoot issues and concerns.
- Ability to be autonomous, display initiative, and work with minimal supervision.
- Advanced PC skills in MS Word is an asset.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel capability required.
- Strong planning, analytical, strategic, research, and organizational skills.
- Must entail good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be interpersonal; build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 888-4331.