SCOPE OF POSITION:
The incumbent will work within the Customer Service operations team at the Quebec regional office in providing analysis and reports on dealers’ performances related to Customer Satisfaction (CSI), sales, marketing, profitability, training and other related activities. This a 12-month contract opportunity with possibility of renewal.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare reports and analyze data utilizing key performance indicators.
- Report on each dealer’s performance versus their objectives and benchmark.
- Assist Zone Manager with preparation of PowerPoint presentations to dealers and Honda management.
- Assist dealers Field Staff Consultants and Specialists in providing analytical reports
- Answer and respond to general dealer inquiries where required.
- Undertake other duties and projects as required.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have completed post-secondary education in administration or marketing, or related discipline.
- Experienced in data gathering, analysis and reporting, with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookup and Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Word, and Business Object (WEBI).
- Good planning, organizational, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, and deal with multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with internal and external affiliates.
- Knowledge of the auto industry, competitive segments and dealer operations is an asset.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 888-4331.