Responsible for effectively managing MCPE (Motorcycles & Power Equipment) marketing and operations department activities in support of wholesale and retail division objectives.
- Manage day-to-day activities of MCPE sales operations team to ensure all business objectives are on task and on plan in support of division objectives.
- Work in tandem with Sales and Production Planning to establish effective short term MCPE sales strategies, including production, wholesale and retail strategies.
- Work in tandem with Marketing team to establish effective short and long term MCPE marketing strategies, including traditional, website, POP, dealership and social media marketing activities.
- Work in tandem with Product Planning team to establish effective long term MCPE sales strategies, including line up rationalization, product launches, supporting SP activities, and long term sales planning.
- Work in tandem with Training department team to establish effective MCPE sales and product training strategies.
- Work in tandem with Special Events department to establish effective MCPE special events activities, including consumer shows and race activities.
- Work in tandem with ISD department to execute MCPE division ISD projects as required.
- Prepare and present sales strategies during monthly Niguri/Program meetings.
- Work in tandem with HFS to establish effective retail financing strategies in support of MCPE division sales and finance targets.
- Work in tandem with Parts and Accessories team to attain SXS accessory sales targets.
- Work in tandem with Financial Control to ensure sales activities are within budget and consistent with finance expectations.
- Analyze sales and market statistical data to identify and implement new sales strategies to expand business, sales growth, and profits.
- Achieve MCPE wholesale and retail target attainment within budget, through effective STI planning.
- Work in tandem with zone teams to ensure regional and national target attainment on a monthly basis.
- Support MCPE Marketing & Sales Operations Manager activities as required.
- College or university degree specializing in business, statistics, or marketing.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in a similar position.
- Relevant experience in Powersports and/or Power Equipment industry or related discipline considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong planning, organizational, and problem solving abilities, along with a strong attention to detail.
- Possesses strong mathematical and analytical abilities, is proficient in managing large datasets.
- Willingness to work irregular hours to support shows/events.
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be an asset.
- Expert-level knowledge of Excel (charting, graphing, pivot tables, and report generation) along with solid working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Business Objects.
- Proactively identifies issues and implements or recommends solutions as necessary with a continuous improvement mindset, not only within their work but the work the team.
- Must be results-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be able to effectively manage associates to produce a highly productive team – provide clear and concise direction and feedback as required.
- Be able to foster a positive work environment and motivate associates towards division goals.
- Be willing and able to develop associates for continued progression within Honda.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.