As a Bilingual Customer Relations Specialist you are responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our customers in a fast-pace call center environment. As the first point of contact, you must have strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of our customers. You must be able to handle and deescalate challenging situations, while maintaining a high level of composure and professionalism. You will contribute to the overall success of the Customer Relations Department by achieving individual metrics and maintaining overall departmental service levels.
- Respond to customer and dealer inquires on sales promotion, manufacture warranty, service plans, recalls, parts availability, etc.
- Make business decisions to support the Honda, Acura and Motorcycle-Power Equipment brand to build loyalty and retention.
- Respond to customer and dealer concerns on sales, service, parts, claims process, vehicle delivery delay, shipping discrepancies, etc.
- Work with internal technical team, field staff, and dealer service department to obtain resolution on customer concerns.
- Take ownership, follow-up with customers in a timely manner and provide appropriate resolution.
- Review all customers request for assistance based on company perimeters and criteria.
- Document all customer and dealer inquiries or concern in a clear and concise manner.
- Make decisions on providing monetary financial support to customers for a variety of reasons
- Handle escalated transfer calls from Honda Canada Finance or Acura Financial services
- Process customer reimbursement for recalls, warranty extension and goodwill.
- Work with minimal supervision within departmental defined procedure.
- Maintain service levels and adhere to departmental statistics.
- Work independently and as part of a team, with changing time constraints.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Must be bilingual (English and French, both verbal and written)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent – College Diploma or University Degree preferred
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday on 8-hour shifts, rotated monthly between the hours of 8:00AM and 7:30 PM
- Customer service experience preferred
- Professional and pleasant telephone mannerism
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Effective problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
- Ability to handle challenging situations, while maintaining composure
- Ability to multitask, adapt to new information and procedures
- Ability to learn about engines, cars, motorcycles, and power equipment
Successful candidates will be required to complete a thirteen (13) day training program.
These roles are all 12 month contracts to start.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 888-4331.