Manager, Honda R&D Americas Inc. – Canada
Honda R&D Americas Inc. – Canada
Scope of Position:
The main function of the Engineering Coordinator will be to Canadian research for market condition.
Principal Functional Responsibilities
- Conduct FMEA for durability related failures and prepare reports to describe key-points.
- Conduct root cause analysis.
- Initiate and complete Research relating to unique needs of Canadian customers.
- Frequent travel within Canada/US/Japan (up to 3-4 weeks continuous is possible).
- Completed University Engineering Degree program.
- 3-5 years of experience in an automotive industry environment specializing in body category.
- Specific knowledge of automotive manufacturing: Stamping, Weld, Paint
- Working knowledge of quality management systems.
- Extensive experience preparing and presenting root-cause analysis documents to Engineering Managers and Technical Leaders.
- Experience using CAN-Bus data loggers and analysis using GAGE.
- Ability to multi-task with strong objective and analytical mind-set.
- Proficient in MS Office Powerpoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL and general database structures would be an asset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Practical experience with automobiles or equivalent would be an asset.
- Basic knowledge of Japanese language would be an asset.
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.