Responsibilities include A/R Dealer Collections, Dealer Aging, Account Analysis, Dealer Master Changes and responding to Dealer Inquiries to ensure accounts remain current.
- Responsible for both Dealer and Inter-Company credit collections. Monitor the Aging Report and follow up on outstanding receivables.
- Responsible to maintain high service levels with dealers and internal parties by responding to inquiries on a timely basis.
- Responsible for Account Analysis including maintaining, monitoring and providing monthly reports for A/R Freight Damages portfolio.
- Responsible to ensure Dealer Maintenance is processed correctly along with supporting documentation and within appropriate time frames.
- Responsible for Releasing Orders
- Back up for cash application and A/R Daily Balancing
- Support Audit and SOX Activities.
POSITION PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Accounting or business and/or equivalent experience of 2+ years working in Accounts Receivable.
- Excellent communications with internal and external customers is a must.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly; ability to take initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail is essential with focus on high quality of deliverables
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word,
- Experience with ERP System (SAP preferably)
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation provided will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process or in order to successfully submit your application, please email Human Resources at email@example.com or call (905) 888-4331.